Friday 30 March 2012

Thumbpint Guest Books

It's been a while since that last post because....the drought broke, the sales and custom requests started trickling in and we have been BUSY! Busy in the very best way - making new items, filling orders and coming up with new product ideas. Today though, I wanted to share this sweet alternative to conventional guest books - the thumbprint guest book. I think they are a new trend, or at least they are to me! The first few I ever saw were the classic tree, but lately I've noticed a few variations that are really fun, if trees are not your cup of tea. Here are a few of my favourites:
Available from theinklab

 

Available from idoityourself
Available from FlyingClementine

I really wish that they had been around when I was married. Unlike the traditional guest book where everyone writes more or less the same comment and then the book is put away, forgotten about or even as in my case most likely lost, this is a lovely way to have a momento of your wedding day and the friends and family who attended displayed attractively where you can see it every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment